Welcome Home: An Open Door: The Younger Son
February 19, 2017
Listen to MP3
Parking at Humboldt
Search by Area
East San Gabriel Valley
West San Gabriel Valley
Santa Clarita Valley
San Fernando Valley
Search by Type
Young Nak Celebration Church exists to lead people to Christ and become like Him. The fullest expression of being a missional community is to "bring people in" and "send people out". That is, we seek to bring those who are unchurched into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through an experience of the gospel and, also, to send those who are churched out into the communities, both locally and around the world, that they may impact the world for Christ.
WHAT A MISSIONAL COMMUNITY DOES
It CONNECTS People to God and to One Another:
- For unbelievers, this means that we engage the culture and create opportunities to connect to Jesus Christ for the first time. We seek inside-out transformation through an experience of the gospel of Christ.
- For believers, we create environments for deeper connections with Jesus Christ, ones that foster spiritual growth and maturity.
- Because connection to God occurs best in the context of community, friendships that are real and lasting are the cornerstones of our community.
CONNECT Core Values
- Inviting church
- Gospel experience
- Inside-out transformation
- Relevance without compromise
- Loving community
It SERVES in Ministry:
- Every member is a minister called by God to contribute time, skills, and resources to advance God's kingdom through the local church.
- We are a church where pastors and leaders enable church members to share in ministry; a church where people's gifts, talents, and life callings are matched with areas of service; a church where ministry opportunities are recognized and developed.
SERVE Core Values
- Every member a minister
- Serving with faithfulness
- Intentional leadership development
It EXTENDS God's Kingdom:
- As a missional church, we seek to extend God's kingdom by going out into communities locally and around the world to bring transformation. The goal here is to move church out from behind the walls onto the streets, workplaces, coffee shops, campuses, etc.
- We give priority to transforming the lives of the spiritually, socially, and economically neglected, both locally and globally.
EXTEND Core Values
- Sending out members
- Reaching the neglected
- Strengthening churches