Welcome to SMT (Short-term Mission Trips) 2017!
"Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation."
As God is writing His story, He invites us to write it with Him. Through SMT you’ll be able to engage and be a part of God’s story by serving alongside our missionaries in leading people to Christ.
We believe that YNCC can become more like Christ, when we come to know and also gain His heart for the nations. It is our desire for our members to go on SMT, to not only experience God, but to intentionally be the light, the salt, and a blessing to those who don’t know Him. We hope to see more families (parents, children, and youth) take the leap of faith and serve together by bringing hope and healing to this hurting world. So please check out the opportunities below and join us!
• Submit Application online (first-time applicant or returning applicant) or submit hardcopy to the main office.
You can also pay for your application fee online click here.
***Must be over 18 years old [if not, parent must accompany, however Impact Youth team can be an exception).
***Downloadable application for child w/ parents or youth w/ parents (e-mail: or submit hardcopy to the main office).
• Non-refundable $60 Fee for training cost click here or submit cash or check in the SMT mail box of the main office.
• Must be a baptized member of YNCC (if not, the applicant must go through baptism and also become a member of YNCC before ***Non-YNCC members can apply with the recommendation of his/her home church pastor.
Financial Commitment: Participants must adhere to the following SMT financial guideline:
- • Participant must personally contribute to the cost of the trip (1/2 or 1/3).
- • Participant must be willing to raise support (1/4 or 1/3).
- • Church will contribute to the participant’s trip (1/4 or 1/3).
Details COMING SOON!
For all inquiries please contact: .